Terms And Conditions
Shipment is free for all helmet orders. Shipping is made to the address as stated in your order, provided that is located in one of the countries we deliver to. UPS and FEDEX handle most deliveries for Vanguard. At the time of shipment we will send you a confirmation email that includes the tracking number for the parcel. We cannot deliver to PO boxes. You must verify the completeness and compliance information you provide when ordering, especially concerning the delivery address. We will try to deliver your parcel at least twice at the delivery address. We reserve the right to cancel your purchase if no one has signed the receipt of your parcel. Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damages and if the products are damaged do not accept the shipment, we will refund your order as soon as we receive the return. You should also inspect the goods after receipt and notify us within 30 days after receipt if you have identified an issue, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
SHIPPING DELAY OR LOSS OF PARCEL
In the event of late delivery, within eight working days following the initial shipment date, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly invite you to first check your information and delivery status on the carrier’s website. The carrier will open an investigation at the request of vanguard in order to locate your package. This investigation may take up to 21 working days from initiation. If during this period, the product is found, it will be re-routed as soon as possible to your home. After this period, the package will be considered lost. Following the end of an investigation, we will send you a new product or reimburse you. Neither refund nor shipment of a new product can be arranged before the end of the investigation. In the absence of an anomaly related to transport, or if the products need to be returned, you must apply for a return, see the procedure in “product returns” below. In any case, these precautions do not preclude the benefit of legal guarantees and the right of withdrawal.
RETURNING A PRODUCT
Customers may return products delivered within 30 calendar days after delivery without giving a reason, as long as:
- The products are not used in any way
- The products are in their original packaging
- The product is complete
Please note that we will only reimburse shipping fees for returns made due to a quality problem.
- Find your order number or invoice number.
- With one of these document numbers, contact our customer service at email@example.com, we will provide you a return number.
- Products must be in their original condition and packed. Clearly identify the item to be returned by highlighting the return number
- Dispatch your package making sure that the carrier has loss and/or damage warranty (like ups for example). We do not accept c.o.d. deliveries. Returned items must be sent to this address indicated by vanguard
- Refund for returns will be given in the same way as the original payment was made once the returned item arrives in our distribution center. Refunds will be made within 30 days from the return of the item. If you want a new product to replace a returned item you will have to make a new order online. For any other queries please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vanguard guarantees the reliability of its product’s materials and manufacture for a period of five years from the date of purchase. If the product shows visible defects either in the materials or the manufacture during the guarantee period, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Vanguard’s liability is limited to the cost of repair and/or the replacement of the item during the guarantee period. This guarantee does not apply in the case of defects other than those regarding materials or manufacture. The guarantee does not cover the following cases:
- Where the product is modified by the purchaser or a third party.
- A product with an illegible serial number.
- Deterioration that is not a result of defects in the manufacturing process.